Monster

As I'm sitting here, in this box-shaped room, staring at my prey three feet away from me, I am anxious. This child, an innocent child, will die. She is nothing to me, nothing at all. When she wakes, only then will she notice my presence. She is sleeping calmly, probably dreaming sweet childish fantasies of blue skies and purple unicorns flying to see a magical princess. Little does she know that in a few short hours her rosey red complexion will fade away to meet a dull white color. Little does she know that the curls that surround her face will fade and cover a life-less dull face. Little does she know of her radiant blue eyes fading with the sunset. Unlike the sun, her eyes will never surface again.

~Little does she know of the monster I am~

tnew69 said...
great story bt it was really weird. ur messed up

smartypantsscorpio22 replied...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 3:05 pm :
Eh, I'm actually just messed up when I write. I'm a normal person, I just enjoy writing differently.

StEaMbOaT said...
it was very intense u rock

smartypantsscorpio22 replied...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 3:05 pm :
Thank you!!!!! I like being told I rock! WOOHOO!

cakekid314 said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 11:11 am:
the story was great it was intense and i loved it

DipShtick04 said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 8:14 am:
That was...intresting.

musicismysoul101 said...
That was intense. I really got into the story and it freaked me out a little. Very good detail!

tatsu said...
Your article disturbed me a little but it had great details and made a colorful picture in my head.

hiiii said...
it was very good i loved it!

JessLyn said...
This poem kinda freaks me out, but it is really true and cool. it has tons of details. honestly i didnt quite understand it but i re read it and liked it.

pencil123 said...
this was a good descriptive paragrph that could become a book if you put a plot behind it. Where the monster?

Joel said...
Your writing was really descriptive and flowed well. Nice plot twist.

CrazyClimber said...
wow. im surprised that ur teacher didnt send you to a mental counsler. just kidding! i like the style and the detail, because you could have made that so long and i wouldnt get bored. ur a really good riter.

smartypantsscorpio22 replied...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 3:08 pm :
My mom keeps saying that if I continue to write like this, my teachers will try to send me to the guidance office. I think it's fun to freak people out with my writing. =) It's one of my hobbies.

JJdog920 said...
Sept. 29, 2009 at 11:58 am:
I thought you used fantastic descripsion and detail. It made me feel bad for the child. Although the idea was strange, it was wonderfully written

Scitt and Tyty said...
Sept. 29, 2009 at 11:55 am:
I am confused about this story.It had good driscription. what's it even about?

smartypantsscorpio22 replied...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 3:09 pm :
A person who feeds on children. It's just like, a descriptive paragraph about what a killer may be thinking if he were to commit such a crime.

felipe#1 said...
Sept. 29, 2009 at 11:54 am:
I can see why your teacher would be worried. But it did keep me interested all the way through. My favorite phrase was when it talked about the unicorns and blue skies, because it was the only part that was HAPPY.

smartypantsscorpio22 replied...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 3:06 pm :
Well, sometimes life isn't happy and I enjoy writing about the not so happy parts. lol

Bobin-pin said...
Sept. 29, 2009 at 9:24 am:
Nice writting it realy got my attention. It was a bit disturbing but i liked your descriptoin.