The Power of the Lost Gem

Once upon a time there were two boys named John and Carl who were watching tv until their dog found a gem underground. It was awkward looking and awfully big, it was never discovered before... until that day.

Carl started to examine after he was done it levitated and a holographic image popped up. They were in the future. They were in year 3009, with hover boards and robots, and everything was technological . They ate and everyone was generous and hostile until half of their bodies disappeared. They stayed in the future too long. The worst part was ,they lost the gem.

Then an old man creeped out of the darkness with gem and challenged them for it.They Had to make it to the gas station and back before he did, they new they would win, and they forgot it was the future, so they had to advance technology. The old man had dropped his glasses and coundnt see, the boys sprung to finish line and wished to get back home. When they got home they told their parents thought they had wild imaginations but just went along with it.

Eliahumandoglover said...
what's happening? This is all pretty random.

KatrinaC47 said...
this was good, but hostile and generous are kind of complete opposites. someone who is generous isn't usually hostile... so i was wondering...did i read that right?