Rise of Darkness part 2 | Teen Ink

Rise of Darkness part 2

August 22, 2009
By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
29 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?


I moaned. I slowly opened my eyes. I couldn't move. Something seemed to be holding me down. My body ached. My breathing was like I was struggling for air. There was a bright light above me. I felt like I was going to be cut open like the poor frogs in a high school science lab. I was waiting for the knife to dig down my chest. I closed my eyes and began to try and breath normally. Cool fingertips ran down my left cheek and down to my collarbone. There was a sigh. I didn't have to open my eyes to knoe that it was Alec.


"Eva are you sure there was NO other way to get Audrey to come with me?"

"There was NO other way Alec." I could hear the acid in her words. It made chills run down my spine.

"Audrey I know your awake." I slowly opened my eyes. Alec was hovering over me. I threw myself off of the table and on to the floor. Scrambling to my feet I took of to the door. Then, something hit me and hit me hard sending me flying in the air and int othe table.


"STUPID CHILD!" I looked up and above me was an older woman who could pass as your shadow. I could see the wall behind her. My eyes grew large.



"GREAT! Eva scare her MORE. She's NEVER seen a shadow before. Not all of her power waves are open yet." Alec's voice was calm but the strangest thing was I felt like he was going to lose control.


"You are in danger. Many want you dead." The blood drained from my face and i didn't think that my eyes could get any wider.



"I-YOU'RE crazy." I croaked. Alec knelt down infront of me. I flinched away. I watched a flicker of sadness run across his eyes.


"Audrey-I look at me." I didn't want to look at him any more.


" Please look at me." There was sadness in his voice now. I looked at him.


"You can trust me. I would never hurt you. You sence that i know you do." I knew that he was telling the truth.
He held a hand out to me. I flinched alittle but I took his hand and let him help me up. He helped me back on to the table. I glanced to see the Eva shadow hovering over me and giving me a horrid sharp toothed grin. I had my own theoires about her not wanting to hurt me. I looked up and there was Alec. His hands on either side of my head. He closed his eyes. I did to for some reason and then my body began to hum. It felt like energy waves were moving at the speed of light in my veins. Then I saw a white aura begin t oslash out at another aura that was mine. It slowly changed to a stunning gold. I gasped. My eyes snapped open. The shadow was leaning over me. I had to bite back a snarl. In a blink of an eye my fingers were wrapped around her throat........