Rise of Darkness part 2 | Teen Ink

Rise of Darkness part 2

By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas

Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?

I moaned. I slowly opened my eyes. I couldn't move. Something seemed to be holding me down. My body ached. My breathing was like I was struggling for air. There was a bright light above me. I felt like I was going to be cut open like the poor frogs in a high school science lab. I was waiting for the knife to dig down my chest. I closed my eyes and began to try and breath normally. Cool fingertips ran down my left cheek and down to my collarbone. There was a sigh. I didn't have to open my eyes to knoe that it was Alec.

"Eva are you sure there was NO other way to get Audrey to come with me?"

"There was NO other way Alec." I could hear the acid in her words. It made chills run down my spine.

"Audrey I know your awake." I slowly opened my eyes. Alec was hovering over me. I threw myself off of the table and on to the floor. Scrambling to my feet I took of to the door. Then, something hit me and hit me hard sending me flying in the air and int othe table.

"STUPID CHILD!" I looked up and above me was an older woman who could pass as your shadow. I could see the wall behind her. My eyes grew large.

"GREAT! Eva scare her MORE. She's NEVER seen a shadow before. Not all of her power waves are open yet." Alec's voice was calm but the strangest thing was I felt like he was going to lose control.

"You are in danger. Many want you dead." The blood drained from my face and i didn't think that my eyes could get any wider.

"I-YOU'RE crazy." I croaked. Alec knelt down infront of me. I flinched away. I watched a flicker of sadness run across his eyes.

"Audrey-I look at me." I didn't want to look at him any more.

" Please look at me." There was sadness in his voice now. I looked at him.

"You can trust me. I would never hurt you. You sence that i know you do." I knew that he was telling the truth.
He held a hand out to me. I flinched alittle but I took his hand and let him help me up. He helped me back on to the table. I glanced to see the Eva shadow hovering over me and giving me a horrid sharp toothed grin. I had my own theoires about her not wanting to hurt me. I looked up and there was Alec. His hands on either side of my head. He closed his eyes. I did to for some reason and then my body began to hum. It felt like energy waves were moving at the speed of light in my veins. Then I saw a white aura begin t oslash out at another aura that was mine. It slowly changed to a stunning gold. I gasped. My eyes snapped open. The shadow was leaning over me. I had to bite back a snarl. In a blink of an eye my fingers were wrapped around her throat........

deadsoul349 SILVER, Groesbeck, Texas

Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. ~ Kahlil Gibran

I liked it

Blah said...
on Mar. 26 2010 at 11:01 am
I didn't really like this until the end, the beginning didn't give me a sense of originality that I like. How ever the ending was pretty cool, I want to know what happens :)

dragonfan SILVER, Arcidia, Indiana

"Death truly makes an artist"

i agree i dont think u r anything like stephanie and u should write more(if u havnt already) i would read it :)

eriak4964 said...
on Dec. 5 2009 at 1:41 am
I don't see any Stephine Meyer in that. What I want to know if you are going to wright more I think it is so intresting.

Bones BRONZE said...
Bones BRONZE, Pocatello, Idaho

destroy those who would destroy you

wow but you should hav emade her literaly throw Eva in to the wall and have her blot out of existence then back in and have her in a different form than what she was before

Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas

stephanie's books are good but ummmm I dont try to be anything

codyman1197 BRONZE, West Monroe, Louisiana
You try too hard to be like Stephanie Meyer. Just be you.