Gone With The WInd

As I glimpsed into his eyes I thought I knew it all...I thought I knew his story. When I looked into his hazel eyes, I saw green clouds, dissolving and saw him crystal clear... but what you think is not always what you get...

It all started when I was wandering outside my town. I drifted up towards a grassy hill and then sat down. I leaned on a tree trunk and slowly drifted into a trans...

All a sudden I felt two soft and very calm fingers touching my shoulder. As my eyes opened it felt as if someone was opening curtains because when I opened them all I could see was the relfection of his eyes and his red lips. Our eyes connected...as through it was meant to be... That moment I knew we were meant for each other...

As I opened my mouth to say something to him, The wind started to blow and all the leaves circled around him. As the wind slowly directed into a diffrent direction and blew away so did he.

I thought I knew him but now I don't know if it was a dream... Or I was imagining things...Or maybe he was there... Whatever it was, we were never meant to be because he is gone...forever

bribri123 said...
May 21, 2012 at 8:22 am
i thought this was amazing. ur an excelent writer and that would be a great future for u :)

PeNfReAk10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Um...this was...INTERESTING> it was somewhat confusing, yet your details were superb and I really liked it. But...I can't help feeling it's missing something...It would probably be better if in a poem or something, but I still like it. :)

McVee said...
This was REALLY good! And like writerfreak I'm SUPER sorry to advertise, but I submitted an article called Dazanian Wars: Part 1 Chapter 1. Its in the most recent section on the second page. I would really love some feedback, the only feedback I got is from my mum's friends and mine. Thanks!!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 8:23 am
It was was AWESOME!!! great job! (Sorry for advrertizing) I just wrote two stories called nightstalker and the beast. If anyone could check them out and post some comments and feedback that would be great. Thanks! and keep writing everybody! :)(:

Anerio_Deorma said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:43 am

This was exellent, however, this is the third thing in the sci/fi section that was exactly the same as what was in the "Personal Experience" Section. What's with all the depressive stories? I read the sci/fi section to be spirited away to another reality. Not read a emo's mind.

I apologise. This was exellent, thanks for your time.

star3033 said...
I love the mystery and it gets you thinking if that actually happened.

RLJoy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks! :D

leah1027This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 30, 2011 at 6:39 am

Wow this is so good! You're really descriptive and leave me wanting more.

(P.S. I live near Glen Rock, NJ!)

Sweety pie said...
Very nice!! I felt like it was supposed to keep going. Very romantic and intriguing.

thanks for the comment

darkvisions said...
Beautifully crafted...excellent description =)

thanks for the comment :D

crazy_on_the_inside said...
oh, wow. i feel moved. and as if i was the girl sitting against a tree. i love it

thanks! :)

Panther84 said...
May 4, 2010 at 11:19 am
A Perfecy  Poem

thanks I appreciate the comment

RLJoy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wat do u mean????????????

Michaela S. said...
I liked it a lot! There were a couple of errors (such as 'all a sudden'should be 'all of a sudden'), but I liked how you made it short, like the mere breath of the wind...the title suits it.
Oh yeah, by the way...thanks for commentig on Vibrancy! I really appreciate it!

ur and thanks for the comment.
Ur such an amzing writer to

Michaela S. replied...
Aww...thanks :)
I will definately read the other articles you have!