His Secret | Teen Ink

His Secret

May 24, 2018
By HoneyVee20 BRONZE, New York City, New York
HoneyVee20 BRONZE, New York City, New York
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

James had always had eyes for Rosalie, but she had never noticed him. He hoped it wasn't because because he was unpopular, or that he hadn't talked to her to tell her the truth about how he felt. But he most definently hoped that she didnt know that he was... Diffrent.

Chapter 1: Ethereal

He watched as she passed through the halls, her body so light and fragile. Her darkened hair fell across her shoulder, where her arms reached into the lockers to pick up her belongings. He felt his heart beat in his chest, faster and faster, so fast he could have enough energy to circle around the world. As she looked up from her glasses, he quickley glanced away. She was absolutely beautiful. Her deep brown eyes had him falling for years. He remebered when she ran through the playgrounds, so young and so innocent. Her hair had always smelled of strawberries and cinnamon. She never noticed him though, and he knew she wouldn't. She wrinkled her small nose and brushed her hair behind her rosey freckled cheeks. He leaned just alittle closer, to really admire how magnificent she was. "James?" A familar voice had snapped him back to reality, and suddenly the sound of footsteps and chatter amongst the halls had filled his ears. James spun around to see his friend, Mathew. "You're not fantasizing over Rosalie are you?" Mathew's glasses slipped down a little, and his light brown curly hair swooped over his eyebrows, making them unoticable. James hesitated, than managed to spit out, "N-no, I wasn't fantazing over her." He turned his head around again, biting his tounge. "I was just admiring her beauty that's all." Mathew's smile widened showing of his perfectly placed white teeth. "Well, well, well, who said that you'd fall for her? I knew it. I knew you had feeling's for her!" He let out a chuckling snort. James slumped down onto the lockers still facing away from Mathew. She'd never fall for someone like me. I'm... Diffrent. He observed Rosalie as she walked to class by herself. His smile stretched from ear to ear, and he paced to make it to class.