The Dance that Never Ends | Teen Ink

The Dance that Never Ends

By PualLA BRONZE, Sagamore Hills, Ohio
PualLA BRONZE, Sagamore Hills, Ohio

The song begins with the beautiful melody. A melody that's hard to not sway or bob your head. You quickly grab someone as you embrace the peaceful and irresistible music. As you dance with a someone you barely know you begin to feel at peace. You dance for hours gazing into this person's eyes. Slowly falling in love with this stranger. Wondering if they are thinking about you as you are thinking about them. Thinking that a person like that moving with grace is breathtaking. You didn't notice it at first but no one else is dancing to this elegant music. It's only you and them. You start to feel something you've never felt before. Something that's only described as a color. That color that you're feeling you don't want it to stop. You want this dance to just go on forever.As the music begins to come to an end the feeling, the color disappears. You say to them that you want to meet them again and you do. You meet for coffee in the morning and you to start dance to the beautiful music that's going on in your head. Creating a dance that never ends.

While writing this story I was listening to  Hans Zimmer First Steps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VRAIjIF2MM