Rain Can't Hide All The Tears

“No I can’t do this,” His voice shaking, he looked down at his feet.
I didn’t know what to say, my voice was clogged, and the strength holding my tears back
didn’t help the matter either. I grab my coat and stumbled toward the door.
It was raining and I didn’t have a car and Uber is too expensive. I stumble out into the
Street. My coat didn’t help either and my hair made me look like a wet dog.
Behind me I heard the door open. I looked behind me as tears were streaming down my cheek, but I just looked like rain. No it wasn’t the guy that broke my heart, it was his brother.
Tall, handsome, and warm chestnut eyes. I turn around and begin to walk again. I hear steps quickening as soon as I turn around. I turn my head to see him right next to me. Is blonde hair is darker with the rain.
“Hey, are you ok?” He stopped me and gazed into my eyes.
“N-no I’m not,” I was dead straight honest with him as I break out into a waterfall of tears.
He wraps his arms around me to comfort me and to keep me warm.  But I know that I can’t go inside, cause if I do I’d have to face a heartbreaker.

But, he made me forget all my problems. Cause I knew that everyting will be ok. One heartbreak won't end the world.

Katiej5745 said...
today at 11:17 pm
Lol Mia :D

skeleton_beanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 10 at 5:29 pm
ASDFGHJKL THAT WAS AMAAAAAAAZIIINNGGGGG good job fren

skeleton_beanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 11 at 9:03 pm
lol that comment must have looked so weird from the pov of people that don't know we know each other