Love/Hate, The Girl Who Should Be Yours

Dear Boy,

I hate you. I love you. I really wish I hadn't met you. I am so lucky I know you. I hate that I love you. I love how you make me feel. I hate that, after all of the lonely nights, the tears I have shed, I still want you.

But you want her. You need her. She's the one you dream about. She's the one that makes you cry, that breaks your heart. But you still want her, so you always go back to her.

I wish I could read your mind, to see why you love her so much, to understand why you always come back to her.

Maybe if I start acting like her, you'd notice me. Maybe I'll just start screaming at you, breaking your heart, and treating you like you mean nothing to me. Maybe then you'll notice me. But let's face it: You want her. You need her.

I will never be her.

Love/Hate,

The Girl That Should Be Yours

Jack-slitherin-SullivanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 26 at 4:56 pm
This is great! Loved every word of it. Cheers!

aubsmcgeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I totally understand, especially with recent events in my life... Almost reminds me of I Hate U I Love U by Gnash!! Really nicely written :)

this_isReal.lifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I didn't know if anyone would understand this at first, but now as I read this again, I realize that this happens more than I thought. Do you relate?