The Jacket | Teen Ink

The Jacket

October 10, 2016
By Ari-o-lantern BRONZE, Dublin, California
Ari-o-lantern BRONZE, Dublin, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Sometimes I wish I was a bird .... So I could fly over certain people and shit on their heads. :)"
"I'm the alpha."


Once upon a time, like every story ever, Victoria was sitting alone at her table, waiting annoyed for her friends, Ari,Liah and Jacqie to show up to school. She sighed, brown doe eyes cast downwards, and short black skirt fluttering in the breeze, like her heart when he walked up to her.
“Look at you, Victoria.” She looked up at the sound of her name and the sight of black, polished shoes entered her vision. She blushed as she looked him over. He was in the blue hoodie she loved on him,along with his usual black jeans that were paired with a plain, dull white shirt and black vest, so all and all he looked perfect.
She smiled up at him.
“Hi Max…” She whispered.
He didn’t waste anytime, I’ll give him that. He stepped close with his long legs and tilted her head up with his warm, soft fingers.
“How dare they leave such a gorgeous vixen alone to fend for herself?And in this cold world as well.”He exclaimed,disappointed.
“I-I’m okay…”She stuttered, feeling the blood rush to her face.
He was so lovely… His hair caught the shimmering raindrops like spiderweb, and his skin glowed gold against the silver skies,like he was an angel sent from heaven.
“You’ll catch a cold in this weather.”Max pointed out.
She stared up at him, and realized that he was right as she felt the cozy, pleasing warmth of his hand cradling her cheek.
“Here take my jacket”He insisted. As she looked up to thank him, he was gone. All that was there was the sound of rain, her and the blue jacket, that smelled of the man she loved.


The author's comments:

This piece was inspired by two people I know that love each other very much, and to show the type of cheesy romance they have.