Knowing too much

I know so much about him. I know his favorite band is Nirvana and his favorite food is Hawaiian pizza. Patty is his mom's name and Justin is his brother. His bed is on the left side of the room near his window. Because of the location of the bed, he used exactly 4 blankets on the winter. I know he doesn't like our math teacher or the subject at all.  I know his locker always gets jammed. He likes his hair short in the summer. He loves summer and the beach. He doesn't like his freckles though.  He doesn't like chocolate milk. I know he works out 5 days a week. I know his favorite number is 43. He is very superstitious. He's not very religious, but goes to church on Sunday. Working for his own money makes him happy. When I laugh after he blows the hair out of my face he smiles. I know he is strong. He is handsome. I know he has cancer. I know he will die. I need to not know these things. I need to forget his face and emerald green eyes. Forget the crease in his forehead. That when he plays guitar he doesn't use a pick. The way he calls my name in the hallways. When I wear my hair down it bothers him. Being tickled drives him crazy. How he runs so fast all of the older boys get jealous. How I've been his girlfriend for 3 years. The fact that he loves me and I love him. I know too much about him. I do not know how to forget.