Their First kiss | Teen Ink

Their First kiss

January 26, 2009
By Anonymous

It was a vary hot summer afternoon. The sun was just starting to descend. She sat quietly on a chair in the living room. Her mind racing. It had been her first time to the house. Her friend had brought her. Séance I had told her that I was falling for him we had made it a plan to stop by. Her friend had been going out with her crush’s roommate for sometime now.
She was so nervous the palms of her hands had started to sweat and she was sitting at the edge of her seat. She wanted to go and see him; he was only sitting in the other room just down the hall. But what if he didn’t feel the same way as her. Then things would be awkward.
“You going to go and see him?” Her friend asked from across the room.
“Should I?” She wanted to but was afraid. Her friend laughed at her.
“Are you kidding me?” She felt herself begin to blush. It wasn’t that simple, she only wished her friend could understand. She glanced at the clock she had to be home in a bit. She felt like she was going to be sick.
“I’ve got to do it” She thought to her self If she didn’t then she would never know. She slowly got out of the chair and began to walk down the hallway. She knew his room was the one at the end of the hall. Trying to calm herself down she stopped before going throw the doorway. She drew a deep breath and walked in slowly.
He sat in his bed way up in the corner an arm tucked behind his head.
“What’s up?” Typical guy she thought. Clothes lay everywhere
“Well he dose live on his own….” She said to herself. She stood there for a moment awkwardly. It had taken so much courage to leave the living room and the safety of her friend to enter the bedroom of her crush. And there he sat and there she stood.
“Not much” She replied “same old” she added. She slowly walked over to the bed where he sat, placing herself at the opposite end from him. Watching him mess around with the computer she caught him looking at her sideways. As if he was afraid of making his looks oveouse.
“What?” She asked
“What?” He replied, it made her smile. She never understood why boys acted so dumb, they really couldn’t be that stupid…she hopped.
“Never mind” She moved closer to him. “What are you doing anyway?” Like she cared. It was only an excuse for her action of moving closer. In case they went on the same page.
“I-tunes”
“Oh…” This was the closest she had ever been to him. His lips where bigger then hers. She had never token a good hard look at his face. His nose was smaller as well but so was everyone else’s; she had a decent sized nose. He had a little beard thingy on his chin. His eyes, They where the main reason she had grown so fawned of him. They where the brightest blue she had ever seen. She inched ever closer trying to look interested in what he was doing.
“I’m surprised your here….” He sead to her “ I heard your mom was real strict about things” She smiled
“Yah she thinks I’m somewhere ellese”
“Nice lieing to your ma” “It’s the only was I can get out of the house” He leafed. There eyes meet, but they stayed silent. She slowly started to mover her face closer to his but not her body. Her heart was pounding in her cheast.
“Are you trying to kiss me?” He asked slightly smiling.
“Yeah…. I am” He pressed his lips up agents hers. The feeling was incredible. She had only daydreamed about this moment everyday séance she had first saw him but wow was the real thing so much better. She could feel his breath on her cheek, her stomach jolted with nervousness and excitement. She pulled away but he wouldn’t let her go, placing his hand on the back of her head. Noticing his breathing was quicker she started to smile. He stopped.
“What?” Not an inch from her face.
“Are you nervous? She asked opening her eyes.
“Aren’t you…” She bit her lip and nodded her head. He pulled her into his arms. Threw his chest he could here his heart pounding.
“Do you have any idea how long I’ve wanted to do that?” He said with a smile, she was taken back.
“Yeah?” He nodded.
“ Then why didn’t you say anything?” She already knew the answer. His resone for not saying anything was the same as hers. She had been so afraid he would reject her. “I don’t know…..” He stopped and looked down “ I should have those and I would of if I had only known” She felt her face grow hot, she always blushed it was just her thing.
“It went better then I thought it would” She joked.
“Oh wow really” he laft. She kissed him softly and nodded.
“Yeah”
And she sat with him for as long as she could. Listing to his jokes, they poked fun at one another. She was happy and so was he.