Distance Love | Teen Ink

Distance Love

November 19, 2015
By katgranados BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
katgranados BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Once upon a time, there was a young couple. Their names were Katherine and Antonio. They lived together in Honduras and went to school together.

One day, Katherine decided to leave Honduras to live in a new country. She asked Antonio to come with her, but he could not. Miss grandmother was sick and he had to stay in Honduras to take care of her.

Katherine moved to the United State, but they were in constant communication. Antonio called her every day so she would not forget about him.

Katherine started a new job in an office. There was a man there who liked her very much, and always asked her in dates, but she stayed loyal to Antonio, She only loved him.

Then one day, Antonio’s grandmother died Antonio was sad, but he knew that this was his opportunity to be with Katherine.

Antonio travelled to the United State and appeared in Katherine’s work as a surprise.

He got down on one knee and said ‘‘I want to be with you. Will you marry me?’’

Katherine was so happy, and she said yes.

They were together until they died, and were always happy.