The Sadness | Teen Ink

The Sadness

By whispering-wolf GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky
whispering-wolf GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky

what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes apart of us.
-Helen Keller

No one knew the sad that she hid with a smile and a laugh, but one day she met someone who could tell that there was something wrong. The day she met him her whole life changed, she talked more because he understood her like no one eles did. He nevere judged her for her scars or how she had panic attacks at random times. He helped her through all of it, he never turned his back on her when it would have been the easiest thing to do. He tried to new marks off of her body, but he knew he could only do so much.  One day he faced the hard truth, that no matter how much you help someone they can always turn away. He went to her house to find her laying in a pool of blood. Before he called 911 he ran over to see if she was still breathing, she was but barley. Soon the abulance came and took her away, The boy followed behind in his car. The boy paced around the waiting room as the doctor walked out with a sour look on his face and said "She was lucky this time, if you had been any later she would have been dead. Keep an eye on her."

"I will." Said the boy.

"She was talking about you alot, it would have been a shame if you lost her." Said the doctor.

"She was talking about me?" Asked the boy blushing.

"Yea, the whole time she was saying tell him I'm sorry, tell him i love him." Said the doctor with a smile on his face.

"Oh." Said the boy smiling.

"Do you want to go see her?" Asked the doctor.

"Yes!!!" Whispered the boy.

The doctor led the boy to the hospital room where the girl was sleeping. The boy walked over to the girl and whisperd "I love you too."

She looked up at him, and with out warning grabed his face and kissed him. he was in shock, the doctor hd a smile on his face and said "Young love, hiw sweet."

What inspired me to write this was I was going through a really bad depression and you always hear the story where the guy find the girl dead or about to commit suicide and talks her out of it. Why can't there be a story where the guy finds her and gets to find out how she feels about him, and have her make that first move.