Guardian Angles | Teen Ink

Guardian Angles

By McKay1698 BRONZE, Concord, New Hampshire
McKay1698 BRONZE, Concord, New Hampshire

He touches her skin slowly. making her know how beautiful she really is to him. they lay there together till the world goes dark and light again, not even needing the feeling of  their skins or lips to touch, just laying there, motionless, staring in each others eye, as if nothing around them exists. the worlds stopped in there minds and the only thing that matter is each other, gone for so long, lost in each others eye, sunrises without either of them noticing. She's fallen asleep next to him and he watch's as if protecting her from any bad dreams. He brushes the hair out of his face, not to wake her, just enough so she knows he's still there, and not going anywhere, in his eyes to watch her sleep is more beautiful then thousands of sunsets and sunrises.
    With out even knowing it yet, he's fallen in love for the only person in the world that fit him to a T, and she has been pull from the deepest dark corner of her own mind. He would have never image him self being able to be as happy as he is when he is around or with her. She dreams only of him, knowing he's laying the with her. she couldn't have ask for someone any better, after all the pain, hate and anger they've both been through both have something, someone to live for now. with out knowing, he has saved her from herself, making her feel like no man has ever made her feel before; powerful, beautiful, flawless, finally in control. he makes her feel like a lost princess being woken from all her nightmares, just with that very first kiss, prince charming or not, riches or not, castles and kingdoms, or not. None of that matter to her, just he did.
   She has no clue that she'd been saving him, Just as much as he had saved her. A broken man, has been to hell and back, felt like he's even shaken the devils hand along the road, not yet to sell his sole , but if not for her, he would have. As if she's light a match in all of his darkness, his sole begins to fight off all the darkness he let in.
   Seeing nothing and no one in their way, they fall into each others eyes, not just being the healer but also doing the healing. She makes him proud to call him self happy again and he makes her feel proud to call herself beautiful.
   He makes her a promise that she'll never have to stack another brick while she with him again, for he want every bit of her, from every flaw to every scar because that's what makes her completely beautiful.