Love Bites | Teen Ink

Love Bites

November 13, 2014
By Anonymous

I woke up to realize I was in a different atmosphere I didn’t recognize a thing around me. My skin was crawling with bugs and insects. When I sat up my head dizzy and everything around me was spinning. A group of boys and one female surrounded me. Feeling frightened but slightly brave, I got up and approached the palest male. As soon as I walked up to him he sunk his teeth into my skin drawing blood.

   “Sara! Sara!” my friend called. “Sorry I was just thinking” I had an uneasy feeling when a very handsome, tale male tapped my shoulder. He seemed so familiar but in the moment I had no clue where he was from. “Can I help you?” I yelled. “Can I sit here?” “Sure” I rubbed my neck and that’s when it all came running back to me. It was him! Feeling sick to my stomach, I got up and left.

   Since I left school early I got some sleep in. Within thirty minutes of school letting out, I heard a knock on my door. It was the handsome pale guy who talked to me at lunch but also violently attacked me just nights before. I learned that his name was Jake and he also asked me out on a date. Of course I said yes because there was nothing else better to do and I wanted to know why he attacked me. He proceeded to apologize to me but I just laughed. The car ride to wherever he was silent and awkward. But I enjoyed the silence, just listening to the rainfall on the windows and his Arctic Monkeys album.

  We arrived at gigantic mansion sized house secluded deep in the forest. When we arrived his family was already set at the table. There were three females and three males. The males were dressed in black Gucci suit. While the females were dressed in black dresses. Then there was me who was dressed in a long flannel dress I picked up at a thrift shop. I met his family and then dinner was delicious. After a few more dates we became an inseparable couple. Everyone was annoyed by us. We were in love, I was sure of it. That is until I got a call from an unknown number that he was going on a wild killing spree after he promised he wouldn’t. After him running from the cops he came to my house and my father was upset. He fumed a few choice words at him. He banned us from ever seeing each other again. Whatever my father said must’ve hurt him because he never came around again nor have I seen him since.