Dreams | Teen Ink

Dreams

By Yorett Negrin BRONZE, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
Yorett Negrin BRONZE, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

I see him in my dreams. He leaves a mark on me that won’t let me forget him. He’s always in the shadows. I can never find him in the light. When it’s dark I can feel and hear him. I can see his perfectly sculpted face. He echoes in my mind everytime I close my eyes. He’s tall and has big bulging muscles. He’s fearless and loves danger. He’s sometime seductive and a big mystery to me. Other times he's fun, light, and sweet. He has long brown hair on Mondays. On Tuesdays he has short black hair. On Wednesday he has blond hair that curls up. His eyes always lights me on fire. His eyes are amber with adventure when Thursday comes around. Fridays are when his eyes are deep and curious like a piercing blue ocean. Saturday I find him running carefree through the trees with bright green eyes. He’s dangerous and the risks he takes excite me. He has a dark smirk that make your knees buckle. His big toothy smile is contagious. He’s perfect and I dont want to wake up. He’s always there waiting for me. I feel him throughout the day. I count the hours, the minutes before I get to see him again. I think I love him. But the problem is, is that I don’t know who “He” is.