BLTs To Die For (Part 2) | Teen Ink

BLTs To Die For (Part 2)

October 9, 2014
By Dinoshaw PLATINUM, Copperas Cove, Texas
Dinoshaw PLATINUM, Copperas Cove, Texas
28 articles 2 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
~ Lao Tzu


Chelsey blasted through the door and ran to her room. "Six o'clock! I have an hour and a half to get ready !"she thought to herself. She rummaged through her closet trying to find something that looked presentable. "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!" she yelled. At this point 3/4 of her closet was on the floor in a huge pile that could've been mistaken as a mountain. Undecided of what would be a nice outfit she hopped into the shower. She quickly shaved her legs, just in case she wore a dress or skirt and washed her hair. She got out, dried her hair, and wrapped herself in a towel. "What to wear? What to wear?" She mumbled to herself.
           
Meanwhile . . .
             "WHERE THE DUCK FEATHERS IS MY FAVORITE SHIRT!? I NEED IT!"Blane's voice roared over every other noise making machine in his house. He paced around his room trying to remember where he put it. He only wears it on special occasions, so it's been a good seven months since the last time he wore it.

"MOM ! Where is my pink dress ? The one that has the cute design on it ?" "In the wash room, Honey." Chelsey ran in there and grabbed the dress. "MOM! ITS WRINKLY!" Her mother came to the wash room and grabbed the iron,"I'll do this, you go finish getting ready." Chelsey ran to her room. After a while of searching she found her makeup bag. "I gotsta look good," she said as she applied her eyeliner. She had bought a bunch of make-up a while back, but had never worn it until that day.

He wore a black and white shirt with black pants and Chuck Taylor's. This was typical Blane. He wasn't flashy, but he was nice. "Did you get her flowers?"his little sister said as she stood in his doorway watching him look ridiculously nervous. FLOWERS! How had he not thought of flowers. What if he didn't have enough for flowers and dinner? "Can I borrow $20!? Please!"he begged. She walked away and came back with a twenty dollar bill," you're paying me back." She looked at him with her most serious face. He agreed and left for his car.

"You look beautiful,"Chelsey's mom told her. She was dressed in her frilly, pink, strapless dress and brown, wedged heels. She didn't feel beautiful. Her only thought was,"what if he doesn't really like me." She grabbed her small one strap purse and sat in a small love seat in her living room. Then all of a sudden Crystal popped into her mind. She knew she'd be mad and she was afraid of what she will do to her when she sees her. "A rumor, a slap, a beat down, what will she do?"she silently wondered.


The author's comments:









 







Preferences
















§









1









2









3









4









5









6









7









8









9









0









-









=









Backspace









 









Tab









q









w









e









r









t









y









u









i









o









p









[









]















 











Return











 













 









capslock









a









s









d









f









g









h









j









k









l









;









'









\









 









shift









`









z









x









c









v









b









n









m









,









.









/









shift









 















 











English


















 

















































 


















alt


















alt









 
















 







Preferences