Him <3 | Teen Ink

Him <3

By Outcast4God PLATINUM, Farmersville, Texas
Outcast4God PLATINUM, Farmersville, Texas

"When I look at the night sky and see the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars you have set in place-- what mortals that you should think of us. Mere humans that you should care for us.
---Psalms 8:3-4

His blue eyes glitter when he laughs, filling me with happiness. His smile is warm and inviting, drawing me ever closer. His sandy hair is tousled, still wet from his morning shower. He is bright and cheerful, always making silly faces.

He has broad shoulders, perfect for comforting me. His tidy shirt tells me he can be sensitive. And though I've never tried, I can tell that my body will fit perfectly with his. His strong arms are built for keeping me steady. My hand fits perfectly inside his own. I swoon when I smell his cologne lingering in the air.

His creativity is wonderful. He's smarter than anyone else I know. Best of all, he's a dedicated Christian. I can always count on him to make me laugh. I know he's always willing to listen. He may not be heroic, but he is a gentleman. His heart beats in time with mine.

And as I gaze up at him, day after day, I wonder when he'll realize how much I care.

Preferences

§

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

0

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

[

]

Return

capslock

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

;

'

\

shift

`

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

,

.

/

shift

English

alt

alt

Preferences

on Oct. 9 2014 at 9:01 pm

---Psalms 8:3-4

Haha, both actually. When I wrote this, I was thinking about my friend, but I don't actually like him like that. But writing this, I picked the qualities and characteristics from him. Figured he's a pretty average guy, so most people could relate. And I'm thrilled that you can! You don't know how great it is to hear when someone likes your work, and I thank you so much for this. It's really helping me to grow as a writer.

on Oct. 8 2014 at 11:06 am
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

I loved this. It's beautiful. :) You were just honest and descritpive, and I don't know. Your words are just powerful and beautiful here. If it's alright though, was this suppose to be fiction or nonfiction? I'm just wondering. And also, haha. Sorry forasking sucha  dumb question. XD But anwyas, I love this a lot, because I can connect to it a lot. I wish my best freind would see or could see how much I care for hium. But I don't know, when that will happen. All I know is that I'll love him. Haha, sory for being or sounding sappy and weird and for being honest. :P Thank you so much, for sharing this. I love it. You have such a amazing talent and greatness in you. :)