Chocolate Kiss | Teen Ink

Chocolate Kiss

September 16, 2014
By FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
13 articles 0 photos 47 comments

                                                                                                                                                                                                        

All I wanted was chocolate, the bitter sweet taste and the feel of the beautiful delicacy sliding against my taste buds, teasing them, making me want more. That was what I wanted. The beautiful taste but instead I was expected to play spin the bottle with my friends and there lame boyfriends friends. I had to put up with the overpowering smell of sweat, boys and testosterone. It was overpowering. I felt like I was suffocating in the filthy smell.

 

I watched my best friend Joy kiss her boyfriend, Kyle as the bottle landed on him. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

 

"How lame," I muttered under my breath as Kyle span the bottle and it landed on one of his football mates.

 

"I'm not kissing you Ben," Kyle laughed and Ben shrugged, his well toned muscles rippling with the movement.

 

"Sounds good to me," Ben spun the bottle and it kept going, always missing me and I was relieved.

 

I watched as the bottle was spun once more. The beer bottle spun and spun, going slower and slower with every rotation and then it stopped… in me. I looked up to see who I was kissing but only found the boys laughing.

 

"Poor John, having to kiss the nerd."

 

"He should get to spin the bottle again."

 

"Yeah she's ugly, why was she even invited."

 

The boys all spoke at once, laughing and making rude comments about me. I sighed and pushed my glasses up the bridge of my nose, closing my yes in the process. I shifted my skinny jean covered pants to allow my blood to circulate through the limbs properly. I longed for that bitter sweet taste of chocolate at that time.

 

"I will kiss her," My eyes flew open as I saw John shake his head at his friends," You guys are such faggots," He pointed at me and my eyes widened," Look at her, she's gorgeous and you guys are saying those things. Is it because you like those whores these day. Well, I'm not interested and such stupidity, I will kiss her so stop being rude."

 

My mouth flew open and then I watched John stand up then offer me a hand. I took at then stood up.

 

"I'm sorry for my friends being rude," He whispered to me and I smiled.

 

"I'm used to it," I shrugged and he smiled.

 

"You ready?" I nodded and closed my eyes.

 

I longed for the bitter sweet chocolate taste that always stayed in my mouth even after I finished the chocolate.

 

I felt Johns lips descend on mine softly. His lips were soft but firm against mine then I felt his tongue run along the inside of my lips. I hesitated then allowed him access into my mouth. That’s when I tasted it. That beautiful taste I longed for. The taste that set my every nerve alive. The taste that assaulted all of my taste buds. John pulled away  from me and I licked my moistened lips.

 

"Chocolate," I said and he smiled.

 

"Yeah, it is."