Love Knows No Boundaries | Teen Ink

Love Knows No Boundaries

May 17, 2014
By Breezy_B_98 BRONZE, BUDA, Texas
Breezy_B_98 BRONZE, BUDA, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's truly about the game, and in some ways that's about life too." - Michael Jordan


Only faint screams and distant wails of sirens could be heard as the smoke cleared and the ashes settled; it had only been a few moments ago that the bomb had went off. Stacey began to search through the rubble in utter despair, she was looking for the only man that she had ever loved; the man that she had vowed to spend the rest of her life with. She began to call out for him, “Josh? Josh… Can you hear me?” The soft breeze of the wind didn’t even carry a murmur of a voice, but that didn’t stop her. As Stacey approached a pile of rubble where a building once stood, she saw a hand lying in a shallow pile of ash; this hand was the hand of her one and only love and the immaculate silver wedding band with the words “Forever & Always” engraved in it was enough to prove it. Soon she could fully see his body; he lied there in agony with his thick crimson blood being shed in a slow trickle down the right side of his forehead. Stacey placed her head upon his chest and she could feel his heart reciting the rhythm of their love with every beat that it had. Josh reached his hand out and brushed back her golden curls from her face, just as her blue eyes sparkled and glistened as their gazes met. She then planted her pink lips that were softer than rose petals upon his pale white skin. Neither Josh, nor Stacey had ever felt a love so strong.