The Sweetest Smell

The first thing I noticed as she sat down was her smell. It was so unique and beautiful that it left an everlasting imprint on my mind. It was as if the freshest flowers all came into bloom at once. She sat next to me in Math class. Close enough for me to notice everything about her. Weather she wore her up or down or a sweat shirt or tee. She was the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on. Everything about her was perfect. Her slightly curly light brown hair the just brushed the crease on her lower back or her gorgeous deep brown eyes that seemed to penetrate everything they saw. Her thin, fit frame from all the hours of working out left her with the body any boy could want but didn't have. I noticed every thing she did like glance at me on the way to class or back track in my direction. hoping one day, she'll give me a hint that she liked me as well. But for know I'll sit near her, intoxicated with her smell, imagining she put it on for me. working up the courage to talk to her.