And I Kiss Harder

Walk. Walk. Walk away. The knifes still in my back. But i dont care. People like you were put on this earth for a reason. My feet hit the ground with my tears, all in time with the music. How does this make you feel? I feel your eyes on the back of my head. I turn to look at you. The heat waves coming up from the ground make it hard to see you. But i do see you. I look in your eyes like it were anyother day. But today i see differently than yesterday. Today I see that you lied to me. But why? You're hurting now. All because of this lie you just told me. I realize it's a lie. I start walking back to you. You look nervous, but you stay where you are. Im six inches from you. I can hear your heart beat harder and harder. I reach my hand up under your hair, intertwine my fingers with it, then pull you into me. Our lips touch. You gasp. You hesitate. And all is forgotten. You throw your arms over my shoulders and play with the small hairs on the back of my neck. Our hearts beat together. I feel your tear run down my face. Im scared of whats running through your head, but i only kiss you harder. I kiss you harder. Im not going anywhere.

ProudheartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 3 at 12:19 pm
Very well written. Sad, but kind of happy at the same time

monikitty12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 28 at 7:06 pm
wonderfully written! I can liteally feel every word as it goes through my soul, since the same thing happened, everything without the kiss to be exact. But very nice!!! Be sure to check out some of my works too! That will be great :)

MargaretNormanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 13 at 2:42 pm
wonderfully made great job  

devotion77 said...
Jun. 26 at 8:58 pm
Loved it! So moving and touching, but sad. It was perfect. Want to read more;  you should extend or write another.

LillyZ83This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 4 at 5:50 pm
Loved it! So sweet, yet sad... but as I always say, "What's life without a tad of bitter sadness?"...

marialove3 said...
Thank you...that was beautiful. 

f_logicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 14, 2013 at 9:56 am
i started tearing up.

Mella said...
This is exacctly what I'm going through right now. I want to leave, but I know I'm only going to come back. And each time I'll kiss harder... :( </3

LiveLaughLoveWriter said...
So amazing!

wicked13 said...
this is absolutely beautiful