living pass freshmen year | Teen Ink

living pass freshmen year

By Onjanee BRONZE, Benton Harbor, Michigan
Onjanee BRONZE, Benton Harbor, Michigan

"If anything is worth doing its worth trying"

Chapter 1
It was 5:45 a.m. and my alarm had just gone off and it was the start of freshmen year. I was now a freshman and I was terrified. New school, new people, I just couldn’t take the attention. I’m a country girl so I wore baggy jeans and plaid shirts. I didn’t want to get up but my mom was making me go. When the bust pulled up everyone was staring at me. As soon as I got on the bus some girl tripped me and it was super embarrassing.
I wanted to just get up and no one laughed. As I got up it was silent, I guess no one was going to laugh. But as soon as I got to walking they laughed really hard and began to throw paper balls at me. I knew this was gonna be a tough year. I was about to die.
When I got to my first hour it was quiet everyone stared at me. I felt a evil stare grow over me, I glanced over and it was a girl. She clearly was rich, she dressed in straight gold. But only one stare I felt was pure and clean. It was a boy this time and he was very good looking, and was dressed well.
After Mrs. Brim the teacher introduced me class was easy then. I sat in a desk in the corner and kept to myself. When class was over I ran straight to my locker, and put my books up. When I shut my locker the boy was standing there, OMG! I yelled as I dropped my books. My bad he laughed slowly.
Hi im chase he smiled, umm.. Umm.. I’m: Sarah I know he said as he shook my hands.

Like this and book coming soon.

sarah is trying to live life to its fullest potiental. but is it possible