The Hardest Decison | Teen Ink

The Hardest Decison

By SimplyImperfect BRONZE, Cooper City, Florida
SimplyImperfect BRONZE, Cooper City, Florida

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly then all at once."

Him.

That's whom her fangs wish to feast upon,craving to end the heartbeat that belonged within his possession. "How long do I have?" she questioned to her owner, the one whose fangs lashed out at her on that cold December night, transforming her life,freezing her into her lifeless state of being forever 18, and turning her into this fellow blood craving creature, the sworn enemies of the werewolf's. "A month." his raspy deep voice spoke through chapped lips, his cool breath hanging before him as the coldness of the winter coated around, blocking any source of heat from the already cold blooded creatures.

Though it was at freezing point, it remained as no challenge for them, for they could not feel such conditions of the outside climates. Her hazel eyes slid up to meet his, his stare rather harsh as he remains his half glare towards her. He lowered his head, not removing his vision and not changing it from consisting of her as he slowly rises it, giving her a small nod as the completed process. She repeats his actions, mimicking them and slowly turning upon her heel, the frost beneath her gliding and crunching along the cement sidewalk, under the pressure placed from her small weight.

She looks down as she slowly proceeds to her wished destination, mentally plotting out her scheme along the way.The dim lighting of the worn out streets weren't forming a problem for her vision to fade out into the blankness, and her gleaming eyes shot a small glare as the image of his facial structure appeared fresh within her memory, as if he didn't consist in her head, and he really was standing in front of her. She changed her sight, narrowing her eyes forward, focusing on the mission laid out for her.She had to do it. She became very fond over the years of her actions and her request duties.

She knew she couldn't and mustn't back down from this order, for she would have pressed the weight of pressure and regret onto her shoulders like always. She must destroy him. She must. She has to, it was the only thing she craved for. She must destroy him.

She must destroy Harry, the son of the warewolf packs leader.

-For Ell-