No words | Teen Ink

No words

By RaveNevermore PLATINUM, Norfolk, Virginia
RaveNevermore PLATINUM, Norfolk, Virginia

A fate worse than death is a life less lived

Dear diary,

"Nothing ever seems so new at the time than sweet young innocent love its was like picking honeydue off its vine. he never seemed so perfect so free, worth the breath that I breathe like every love story, love song the ending is always bleak things were getting so good to fast to good to be true. How can he call me his when he has done so much wrong to hurt me the one he's supposed to love. If only he could see the tears I cry when he hurt me.The way I stop breathing when I feel his rage, live life in my shoes for just one moment then he'll taste fear and know what it's like to really go numb. I just want to understand how he can hold on to her heart but still kiss me, I wait for the day he slips and calls me her name but he'll never understand what is like to sit in the shadows to be placed on the back burner for someone more important."

Mid fall leaves have turned their fall colors the world is like a beautiful painting- but where are you? As the sun sets leaving the sky in a blanket of warm colors. The chill of another lonley night my only friends my lighter and cigarettes, my eyes reflecting in the suns glare as I look out for your POS I see you you're shirtless your hair a mess. "Welcome home, I missed you." I smile half assed "Oh you're home?! S*** I thought you were working." his eyes widen mine lax "No... Its Saturday I have a meeting with the editor Monday... But you seem pretty busy." he beings to walk twords the bed room I follow "Who me no just been out with...Some friends." silence she yells "Some friends?! I'm not stupid! You've been cheating on me with that fucking b**** you call an ex and a "bestfriend" tell me the truth I dont mean s***." His expression blank ultimatly confused as I through all of his belongings at him "Baby girl can't we please talk about this your being irratrional your jumping to conclusions." TALK? We had our chances to talk but you wasted them being out with "some friends" and leaving me at home all night." Her eyes widend as she felt her fist tighten as she let the adrenline rush over her he grabbed he arms and held her tight as she cried into his chest " Baby you're my everything my world no other girl will come between us I love you baby you know that ...Please look at me baby girl." he wiped away her tears and as he pushed her onto the bed they kissed passonatly removing each artical of clotheing peice by peice their bodies intertwineing inbetween the sheets I love yous and be mines whispered underneith hush tones and heavy moans

Dear diary,

"He is my everything, the man I look for when I am scared I am his world he is mine our ups our downs they only make us stronger nothing can ever break us apart the love that I have for him is undescribable its to pure for words

about my current relationship