Sweet Amoure ' | Teen Ink

Sweet Amoure '

By WallFlowerAlice GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
WallFlowerAlice GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

"Why wait when you only live once? Go out there dance, smile, and enjoy yourself! If your not having fun then darling your doing something wrong!"
- Therese

The cars were speeding going past me. The café full of chatter with a language that was like second nature to me. The divine aroma of lattes and cappuccinos, coffee, deserts were calling. The bright lights on such a beautiful night. I came to Tivoli, Italy to visit my fathers side of the family. I would be have to be here for about a month this summer. I missed my friends a lot in America but Italy was my home. Full of my own people, a culture, and a tradition that could never be forgotten. I decided to go to the café. I sat down on a chair. The waiter slowly approaching. His face came into the light. "Che bella donna." he said to his coworker. I blushed he thought I was beautiful. To top it all off he liked he was sixteen almost the same age as me. He greeted me with a smile. "Buonasera signori come stai?" he said. Do you speak English? I asked "yes are you from America?" he asked. Yes I answered. I signaled for him to sit with me. He sat down with me. What part of America are you from? he asked. I'm from Harlem New York. Really he asked. Yes I'll be here for a month. My fathers family lives here. What is you last name he asked. De Augiana I said. I know your grandfather he said. He owns the five star pizzeria downtown. Yes he told me this was a good café. I can't believe I'm serving his granddaughter. I blushed softly again. What is your name I asked. Lucas Conti. Can I take your order Miss De Augiana. Yes I'll have a French vanilla cappuccino please. He smiled and laugh. Is that how they speak in new York. Not really. Are you going to the festivals tonight he asked. umm yess I am.I answered. "Bene he said sweetly good I hope to see you there." he said and walked away to fill my order. I blushed deeply and an old couple smiled at me. I checked my phone to see what time it was. 10:25 pm. The festival started about twenty minutes ago and it ends in 30 or 40 minutes. As soon as I received my cappuccino I sipped it quickly. The bill was originally 9.26 euros but he took two euros off, but I tipped him well and slipped off into the night. I can't even begin to explain how he found me in crowd full of people but he did. Just in time for the fireworks I said. Just in time he repeated. I starred up at the sky swirling with colors and he grabbed my hand something told me this would be an interesting summer.- To be Continued

Its about the home of love and arts. I can barely to let others see the beautiful trilogy of two lovers.