Another Broken Heart This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

It’s all gone. You left me with nothing. You took everything that use to make me feel alive. Leaving me only with tears, but I use them all crying over you. The pain you caused me took over my body and shut down it. My heart no longer beats. I feel hallow inside. I don’t know what to do, I can’t think straight anymore. The world around me keeps moving forward. I stay behind, unable to keep going. A voice inside me tells me to get up, but my body is frozen in place waiting for you to come back. I never thought you would ever leave me. I use to daydream of us, together forever. Those entire dreams became nightmares when you left. I repeat your goodbye in my head repeatedly. It still seems surreal to me. I stare at my phone waiting for you to call and bring me back to life. But you’re gone. Forever gone. One last tear rolls down my face and I wonder; why would you cause me this pain?

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love this. So real. Congratulations on the Editor's Choice!

Valery5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:32 pm :
thank you :]  

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:31 pm:
Very sad but flooding with astounding metaphors. Very relatable to most and abounding with imagery; I could picture everything quite clearly. Great job with this!

Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:33 pm :
awe thanks!!! i try to do my best with the imagery i try to make it come alive :]

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:54 pm:
Aww so sad but good :)