Sweet Baby Girl

The lilac bouquet is sitting on the table, they are your favorite flowers. You smile picking it up to read the note inside.

“To my dear Sweet Baby Girl,

You are beautiful. The time we’ve spent together has been amazing. You make me smile. When you come home from a long day, and you think you look terrible, you’re so wrong. You look gorgeous. When you first wake up in the morning and your hair is really curly, my heart stops beating, you say you look like a crazy lion. You look more like an Amazon Princess. I’m amazed, how can someone as beautiful as you, love someone like me. The way you scrunch up your nose when you’re reading makes my heart skip a beat.

Baby, what I'm getting at, is you’re amazing. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I don’t know where I would be without you. Turn around.”

You turn around and look down the hall, there are pink petals, white petals, and purple petals lining the hallway. You follow the petals to the porch. There is a tent set up on the porch blocking your view from what is before you. You step into the tent and it’s dark. There are little tea lights on the floor to guide you to the opening of the tent.
There is a note stuck on the inside of the tent, you pick it up,

“I love you my sweet baby girl, please close your eyes and push open the flap to the tent. Trust me, it will be well worth it.”
You close your eyes, take a deep breath and push open the tent. You feel hands on your shoulders.
“I’m going to lead you to where I want you,” Jensen’s voice is deep and right next to your ear.
You nod your head, unsure if you’re able to talk. He leads you to a chair and asks you to sit. There is some shuffling before he asks you to open your eyes. Your parents, Jensen’s parents and a couple close friends are sat around a couple tables. There is another table filled with food. You’re about to ask what all this is, but Jensen is kneeling down in front of you.
“Danneel, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I hope you feel the same. Will you marry me?” Jensen holds a ring up to you.
You start to cry and pull him into your arms, “Of course I will! Yes! I love you, Jensen.”
Your friends and family clap as he puts the ring on your finger.