I love you, so I will Die | Teen Ink

I love you, so I will Die

April 10, 2013
By Tabitha1233 PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona
Tabitha1233 PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona
22 articles 6 photos 52 comments

Favorite Quote:
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus


With knees pulled to my chest and my head down I cried. I can’t take much more of this. I trusted her, how could she just…just betray me? I felt so alone, like I had no one. The phone rang. “Hello?” I said while wiping my tears away. “Mark, I am so sorry that, I hurt you the way I did, please will you…” I hung up. How dare she ask for my forgiveness. Especially after what she did. I looked at a picture of us, we made such a good couple, an awesome pair, and she ruined that. I threw the picture at the wall, as the glass shattered I felt relief. I didn’t want any memory of her; I wanted to delete all trace of Georgia. I loved her, truly loved her, but I guess she didn’t love me. It didn’t matter now anyway, I was gonna end it. She was the only reason I got out of bed, now I had no reason to live. It’s not like anyone would miss me. My family’s dead, and my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend; and I was going to die anyway. I lifted the gun up to my head, thought of everything that had happened, and pulled the trigger.