Tomorrow: A short narrative | Teen Ink

Tomorrow: A short narrative

February 26, 2013
By DD_Yellow GOLD, Papillion, Nebraska
DD_Yellow GOLD, Papillion, Nebraska
11 articles 1 photo 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
ce la vi :)


Tomorrow is another day! And a good one too! I will get to spend time with him, just like he promised he would, and he is going to buy me ice-cream, and then we are going to hold hands and he is going to buy me a teddy bear, no…he is going to win that teddy bear and he is going to give it to me.
A whole day, just for the two of us. And before he leaves he is going to bend down and kiss me shyly in the lips, he is going to smile and he is going to hug me all the while I will stare at him and blush like one of those very cute shy girls in anime. I’m going to blush tomato red and he is going to think I’m cute and he is going to chuckle, smile once more, bend down again and kiss me one more time before he walks away, gets into his car and drives off to the sunset.
Yes! Tomorrow is another day! I really can’t wait! I mean…I’m going to be spending a whole day with Dean.
I mean ever since I asked him out on this date I have been wondering how it is going to be, but I have decided is going to be just like I imagine, perfect and romantic and cute and we are going to get married and have three cute children that will have his gorgeous brown eyes and his pretty and soft curly hair. Yes, we are going to have two boys and one little girl. Just because I asked him on a date.
Oh! And he smiled at me yesterday, so we’re definitely getting married and having children. And he said hi to me in chemistry. So…there is no way that he will leave me standing on the front porch with my yellow sundress, and a big grin on my face for a whole day, is there?
No there is no one way that anything can go wrong. I am sure that it would be me who leaves him standing in my front porch, I am too scared. I don’t want tomorrow to come anymore.


The author's comments:
A young girl decides to ask her platonic love on a date, how ready is she for this?