Charisma and Confidence | Teen Ink

Charisma and Confidence

By ShenanigansAndMalarkey PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
ShenanigansAndMalarkey PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado

Never stop dreaming, it's what changes the world- Cameron Jon Weisz

He stood there smiling at me with his crooked smile, his brown eyes twinkling mischievously; he was so charismatic a bit like an anime character. But as boys come he was beautiful. Tall and slightly dark, he towered over me his shirtless chest providing shade over me as I wrote about him in my notebook. He laughed his playful laugh and asked if I was going to join him in the water. I wiggled my toes in the sand and smirked back. I stood up and slowly removed his t-shirt I was wearing over my bright blue bikini, exposing my pale skin to the sun. We were alone on the beach so I didn’t mind being as under clothed as I was; I even skipped the board shorts that normally hid my scars because of how comfortable this easy going boy made me feel. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder; I screamed and started giggling, kicking his abs and playfully punching his back. He ran out to the water and threw me down; I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down with me. This was a perfect way to start our after-high-school-before-college road trip. We ran play fully in the water for a while, he kept trying to catch me and I kept running just out of his reach. Giggling and narrowly escaping his grip, he stopped laughing suddenly serious. He looked down at the water his swim trunks stuck to his legs, he was very attractive. I wonder if he realized the effect he had on me. I think he did because on his seemingly serious face there was a devious glint in his eyes. In two strides he had his arms around my waist and his crooked smile was back joined with his devious glint in his eyes. He pressed his forehead to mine his brown eyes bore into my blue eyes, our bodies fit into one another as if we were created just for each other. He began to whisper quietly to me about how my eyes were a more beautiful blue then the ocean. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slowly, gently placed his lips to mine.