Letting Go | Teen Ink

Letting Go

By AmberMichelle10 SILVER, Hershey, Pennsylvania
AmberMichelle10 SILVER, Hershey, Pennsylvania

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than getting hurt yourself trying to fix it.

I was looking at the door for about an hour. I had nothing to say nothing to do. He just got up and left. I tried to stop him, but he just left. Why did he have to leave? Did he find someone better? Someone that could give him everything that he wanted? It just made no sense to me. How could he just do this to me? I was hoping for him to come back, and say how much he missed me. That never happened. Reading the old text messages that we had made me laugh and made me cry. There was so much emotion with every word on those text messages. We talked about being together forever. We even talked about even having kids together. I guess that is gone. When I walk to our old room where we talked it felt empty. Nothing was there no life in the room like there used to be. Is this really it? No more of us? I just don’t want to let him go knowing he found someone better. Paging through all of our photos made me feel like there is a chance that he will come back. I just don’t want to let him go forever…

It's just a little piece on loving someone that you do not want to let go.. Just like with a boyfriend loves their girlfriend. The girlfriend does not want to let their ex-boyfriend go. All becuase they still love him.