Three little pigs and the big bad wolf | Teen Ink

Three little pigs and the big bad wolf

By theteenager SILVER, -, Indiana
theteenager SILVER, -, Indiana

My quotes affect my life. That is why i have a different one each day.

Front door of the school opened and the follow of several footsteps followed. "Little pigs little pigs let me in." Elijah's voice echoed with intensity. We all looked at each other." How did they find us here, of all places?" I spoke in a whisper. Will looked around then whispered," Okay we each take our floors, hide and don't shoot unless you have too." "What, so I get the main floor?"styles interjected. I looked at Styles, tears began to well up in the corner of my eyes."Okay," he slowly says,"I can do that." We silently looked at each other and then dispersed up the stairs.

"She won't be alone. Styles and Will are going to try and do anything to protect her. But that's okay she can watch us kill them before we kill her. Split up, two to a level, When you find her, don't kill her, bring her to me." They split up. Only around the corner in a trash can Styles sat patiently listening. He fiercely texted Will and I to inform us.

I heard footsteps around the corner. I ducked into my chemistry class, and hid in the bottom cupboard. My phone vibrated in my pocket I pulled it out,Will.'Text Styles where you are at.He is coming for you.' I texted back. ' I have a plan meet us at the gym exit in 20 min.' after texting Styles were I was I waited. The door opened to the classroom. Things began to fly into the wall, and hit the ground. Every cabinet began to open. Four, Three...I grabbed my arrow and placed it on my bow, Two....I retracted it ready to fire, One! The door slammed open and I was immediately slammed to the floor. I spun round and hit him in the face.He grabbed my wrist and spun it backwards. I dropped my bow. The other entered and began walking threw to us. I bit his hand and reached for my bow. The other guy grabbed me and threw me over like a sack.Taking out a arrow I sent it right into his shoulder blade. He screamed in pain and we fell to the floor. The other grabbed me by the hair and landed on top of me, "I'm gonna make you scream for your life." His pocket knife game out and he cut a thin line into my arm. I singed in pain, but refused to yell. He raised the knife to my neck. "Say good bye you little who-" An arrow shot through his head. I sat up in disbelief and began to cry. I turned to look at who it was. Styles stood in the doorway, anger protruded his face. He came to me," let's get you out of here." His eyes lingered to the wound. "Your blood, it's black." I looked down; inky black blood dripped out of my arm. I looked at the knife laying next to the man. I gently picked it up and observed it. Finally realizing what it was I flung it away from me." What is it Liz?" I stammered," I-I-It's laced with poison. They say that it can stop the beating heart in five hours or less." "What! Then what can we do to fix it?" "We have to get to my car. My bag has syringes of medicine for these kind of stuff." He looked at me in concern before saying," but I led the way."

"Liz is hurt." Will instantly filled with concern, sadness,hatred and anger all at the same time. He read the rest." Syringes are in her car. meet in nurse's office.-Styles." He placed his phone in his back pocket and headed to the nurse's office.

Making it safely to the gym exit doors, Styles placed a slender block against the door and turned to me."Okay you stay here, cover the door I'll be back in a minute." I grabbed his arm "Be careful." He disappeared. I felt tired and growing weaker by the second. The far door opened and Derek walked in. His flashlight scanning the area,I held my breath. A minute later he left the gym and Styles returned. He helped me up and we moved to the room next door, the nurse's office.

Will sat in there like he had been sitting waiting for the doctor to tell him how the surgery went." Thank god your here. Where are you hurt?" I sat on the patients table and showed the wound. The air stung it, like it was brand new. This time I didn't hold back the pain I began to cry. Will grabbed the syringe.He touched my arm ready to stick it in when I looked at him. "Wait no you can't. Styles has to do it." The boys looked at me with clueless expressions."He is connected, if he doesn't do it then he can die too.Styles you have to do it." Will and Styles exchanged looks. "I'm so much better with the smaller jobs.Fine." He takes the syringe from Will, Will walked over and took my hand in his.Burying my face in his shoulder Will whispered to Styles,"do it." Styles hesitated and then put the needle into the wound and pushed the medicine in. I whimpered and wiggled my arm trying some way to get the pain to go away. Will gripped me tight and whispered comforting thoughts into my ear. Styles breathed with relief,"your blood is red again but it's still bleeding?" I looked up."I need to get to a hospital. I can still bleed out." Quickly Will spoke,"Styles help me look for a gauge and some tape. Something to bind the wound for now." They searched until they found a gauge and band-aids. After being attend too we cautiously made our way to the gym exit sign.

We were thirty seconds away from the door when it opened itself. Too late to hide we froze, Will and Styles took aim while I stood in the middle. "Do not kill her if you do then you will all have your hearts ripped out, am I clear?!" Allison's angry voice echoed.She was on speaker. Elijah looked up."Crystal." His wicked little smile spread across his face as he approached all of us.Only made I contact with me.His eyes were dark and seemed as cold as ice."I didn't think you would actually shoot me," he said pointing a finger at me. "You know me well enough, I'll have to get even." Will cut in,"but you've been given direct orders that you can't kill her." Elijah's gaze turned to Will's."Yes I know mate but I can kill her boyfriend and," his eyes shifted to Styles,"her best friend." Styles took a step closer to him. the anger that I had seen earlier had returned." I dare you to try, I want you dead anyway." Elijah smiled."I'm not killing you yet. Especially at a school. What kind of guy would I be letting schoolmates find one of their own dead? No I'm going to let you guys walk out of here and take her to a hospital." He stepped backwards and ushered his hand towards the door. Will taking my hand he guided me to safety. Styles pushed past him. Walking behind me,we headed towards the door. As we walked past the bleachers, just as Styles could say look out. Derek stepped out from behind the bleachers and sliced my back open. Styles jumped to catch me as Will sent his left fist right into Derek's face and a kick to the chest sent him flying onto his back. "You said you wouldn't hurt her!" Will screamed returning to me. "No, mate I said that I couldn't kill her. But I did say that I was getting even and I did say you could go to the hospital."

We rushed to the hospital; Will taking his car with me in it and Styles following right behind. I could feel the pain coming at back fast. I tried hard not to cry but a few tears streaked down my face.My head was light and my back soaked in blood. I remember the faint aroma of Will's cologne as he carried me into the hospital,Styles at his side, both screaming frantically. Doctors came with a stretcher and took me away.

To be continued...

Continuation of What we call reality.