When We Are Together- A Ronnie And Julius Short | Teen Ink

When We Are Together- A Ronnie And Julius Short

December 6, 2012
By AXLRgirl2420 GOLD, Bucyrus, Ohio
AXLRgirl2420 GOLD, Bucyrus, Ohio
13 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Viddy Well, little brother, Viddy Well."- Alex Delarge, A Clockwork Orange
"And I knew that this was Heaven..." -Julius, A character of mine!!


O, such a beautiful world this is; grand, isn’t it? I could stay in this meadow forever with you, and I’d never get tired of it. For you know, I love you, Ronnie. You are the man of my dreams. That God of yours has answered my prayers with you, do you know that? Shh, don’t speak, my love. I don’t want to ruin the moment.

O, the way your red hair lies over your peaceful eyes, the way you breathe in and out as you sleep is perfection. You are my everything. I shouldn’t even be in your presence, you know? You’re too beautiful for me…Too perfect.

But now, I’ll lie beside you, feel your warmth. For tomorrow, we kill. We kill all of those in our way, and before you know it, my Ronnie dear, you and I, Julius, will rule this world together…

But for now, let us sleep.


The author's comments:
This is from, as always, Julius' point of view. She is the villian/"good guy" of these stories I'm always coming up with. Her lover and partner in crime, Ronnie, is a quiet, but deadly kind of guy. They love each other deeply, and this is her way of telling him, even though he is asleep as she tells him. There's much more to this story than what I have here, so if anything doesn't make sense it might later!