See that boy over there?

Do you see that boy over there? That one, the one with my heart? I love him. Yes, he shattered me and who I am. Yes, he left me without telling me why. Yes, he broke my heart over and over. But you know what? I don't care. I love him. I always will. And once, long ago, he loved me too. Or so he says, because you can't use love as a past tense. You either love that person now and forever or you never really did. He says he doesn't love me anymore. In other words, he never did. All those little I love you fights between us, the notes left in my locker, the hugs from behind, the long talks on the phone at night, the conversations about our future-about us. They were all a lie. Everything between us was a lie. Everything. To him and his friends I'm just another girl who obsesses over him. Maybe there right. Maybe I do obsess. Sometimes as I sit alone in my room at night, listening to my music, I wonder that. Am I obsessive? I always tell myself that I'm not. I'm just another girl who loves a guy that threw her away. Because that is what he did. I guess he decided she was better than me. He just doesn't see it! I loved him. I always put him first, he was all I ever thought about, I never saw any of his flaws, he was always my main priority. If he wasn’t happy, I wasn't. She is always trying to "fix" him, she calls him names, she blows him off to hang out with her friends. She even cheated on him once. He must not care. I guess he loves her. That's what hursts the most, that he loves her. Not that he left me without saying goodbye, not that he talks about me behind his friends, not that he doesn't love me. But that he loves her. His friends call me obsessive. So does everyone else. Sometimes as I sit alone in my room I think that. Am I obsessive? I always convince myself I'm not. I'm just another girl whose in love with a guy that threw her away. Because thats what he did, right? I'm not anything to him anymore. Just another face in the crowd. sometimes, I just want to end it all. The only thing that keeps me going is that maybe, just maybe, he'll miss me. He'll come back and apologise for everything that he's ever done wrong. He'll want to be with me and never to leave me. He'll love me.
So do you see that boy over there? The one with my heart? I love him.

Music-Maniac1498 said...
I made a few errors. Please try to ignore them. thanks!

Music-Maniac1298 said...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:20 am:
Thanks! I really appreciate it! I didn't think anyone would like it. My parents told me it was horrible and I'm glad that i posted it on here. Thanks again!!

prettysoccer_girl34This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:58 am:
I love it! This is so amazing! I didn't actually go out with the guy I liked but all that hurt and words, I felt. This is an amazing piece and I loved it. Keep writing you rock!

Music-Maniac1498 replied...
Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:13 am :
Thanks! I really appreciate it! I didn't think anyone would like it. I showed my parents and they told me it was horrible and I'm glad that i posted it on here. Thanks again!!