Imperfect Love

I should of know your lies were a work of fables. When you took hold of my beaten heart. You pierced each veins by your shattered promises. You fractured every beat with your fist. You disconnected all my cords to pump life back into my heart. I should of open my eyes! All these brutal signs were my scream to be vanquished from your arms. But I hesitated , to hope only that your imperfect senses would come back to reality. Who would of know those precious loving arms, I once laid in turn into the arms I wish to ignore. And those hands,that once perfectly matched mine turn into the hands that destroyed our equality. Your eyes were the ones I adore but now I most fear. And those lips of yours were the ones I obeyed with pleasure. Now I disobey your lips demand with humble halting. The emotion I once felt with you is no longer existing. Enduring love has disappeared into crippled anger. Your empty threats is what isolates me to speak. My heart has spent its due time to your demolishing, overpowering, crushing, dishonorable, ruining,severely imperfect way of love. Your mistreatment is collapsing my breath. I'm afraid to say if I endure one more touch of your horrifying affection. I won't bear to tolerate your abuse without a fight . My mouth will no longer contain the act of silence. I hope your ready for my stance of justice.

alex_gold said...
Wow that was really good!!!

Nemaidez said...
I love the sence of hurt & uncertainty throughout, then how it ends in rebeblion. :)

Dreamer7697 replied...
Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:03 am
thank you so much!

Florence said...
Jul. 1, 2012 at 3:20 am

wow exellent vocabulary strong emotion and a very poetic story , I  LOVE IT!

bittersweet76 said...
Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:58 am
I personally adore this !! I felt every emotions through your words, like there was a connection through the words you expressed. Great job! Keep it up!

whitetiger303 said...
wow i love this and i can totally relate to it

Bam BAm said...
There is beauty through the words you expressed. I like it. I was sad when it ended I wanted more. But good, very good!I did feel like the ending was little forced though..

Atl.Braves03This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 14, 2012 at 11:36 am
I thought the beginning was great. That is what captured my attention and kept me reading. In my honest opinion (which really isn't worth much) I think the end was a little forced. I liked the calmer, more emotional writing that you started out better. Again, that is just my opinion. I think it was really good overall. It was a nice read.

S-A-M-14-06-94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 14, 2012 at 11:06 am
nice touch of emotions

Ashleyy1213 said...
very good, just try to organize it better. make it look likem a poem :)

Mariaa said...
 This was a brilliant pieces of words you chose!! I felt every little emotion through your heated words! 5 stars all the way for you!:)

alex_gold said...
May 13, 2012 at 10:26 am
WOW. that is all i can think of to say...

alex_gold replied...
May 13, 2012 at 10:28 am
Also one more thing, can you check out my piece called One Bully Too Many? It is  posted on the front of the fiction page under most recent fiction... I REALLY NEED FEEDBACK AND RATINGS!!! Thanks!

DanielM said...
May 13, 2012 at 1:07 am
Uh......that was awesome.....nothing else to say at all....

Zacky said...
May 13, 2012 at 12:44 am
Wow!!!!you left me speechless

Kiki said...
May 13, 2012 at 12:38 am
A talent my firend , you have one talent on your hands. Your words are a part of perfection!

AliceStuckInReality said...
May 13, 2012 at 12:11 am
oh my! this is actually good!

1two3Kelsey said...
Impressive! I love the comparisons of heated feelings right next to each other and the emotions potrayed by such god  word choice :) Great job, I will be reading your other work as well