Fire Burns Chapter 3

“Okay! I will.” I said rushing into the room.
“Mommie!” I said as I rushed into the room. “Mom, are you okay?”
“I am alright, sweetheart.” She said looking at me then she glanced at Ash, “Who is this, Sweetheart?”
“I am Ashton. “ He said looking all professional “I am Ashley’s friend.”
“Oh. Well, nice to meet you, Ashton.” She turned to me and raises an eyebrow. I’d have to talk to her later, alone. “So how was school?”
“Horrible, just horrible!” I said throwing all my stuff into the chair. “It was alright until second hour then everything went wrong.”
“Oh, I’m sorry, sweetheart”. She said.
“Don’t you have to ask your mom about what we talked about in class, Ashley?” Ash said speaking up from behind me.
“Oh Yea, Mommie can Ash stay with me at the house? He has to stay in a hotel room and I feel really bad.” I said looking innocent.
“Why would I let a boy stay in my house with you alone?” she said leveling her eyes to me.
“Because I am Responsible! I think I can handle a boy in the house.” I said raising my voice just a bit.
“Okay, but you guys sleep in separate rooms and you can’t skip school with him.” She said, “And you, Ash, You touch my daughter in anyway inappropriately, I will hurt you.
“Alright mommie. I promise nothing will happen between me and Ash.” I said stealing a quick glance at Ash to see he was looking at me with a shocked expression.
“Alright, but you better not do anything stupid.” She said looking stern and with that I grabbed ash and walked out of my mom’s room and walked home.
When we get down to the block Ash grabbed me and spun me around.
“Hey! What are you doing?” I squeaked.
“We have to go tell my brother I will be staying with you.” Ash said still holding me.
“Okay then put me down!” I said forcefully.

EnnaGirl said...
OHMYGOSH!!!!!!! This is by far one of the best romance books i have ever read!!!! i have to know how it ends!!! i think it was amazing! Actually it was fantastic! Keep writing!!!

kimberdawn said...
May 2, 2012 at 12:19 pm:
MORE!!!! I MUST KNOW MORE!!!!!