I Will Always Love You | Teen Ink

I Will Always Love You

By GabrielleAtkinson BRONZE, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
GabrielleAtkinson BRONZE, Oak Ridge, Tennessee

Wait just one second I have to finish writing.

I see him, just standing there. I yell for him he doesn't listen. Then she comes. By she I mean his lover. The girl he used to date. She climbs into his lap. Plays with his wavy brown hair. She's giggling, then she looks at me. Laughs at me, brings his face close to her. I stand there furious and devastated at the same time. She looks at me one more time. Then she kisses him, long and hard. I wake up. I'm still furious and depressed. I call him and hear a girl in the background. She is giggling and saying his name, Jonathan. I ask who she is. He says his little sisters friend. I go " It sounds like your ex." I wake up and realize again, the whole thing was all just a nightmare. I pinch myself just to make sure. Yep I'm awake. The next day at Montberry High School I talk to him about the nightmare. He tells me to meet him at his house after school. After school I drive over to his huge house. He is waiting for me at the glass door with roses in his hands. I smile, and walk up the stairs to his porch. He hands the roses to me. Then he grabs my hand and walks me inside. I am smiling the whole time. I sit down the roses on the living room table. He sits down on the couch. I sit down next to him. He carefully puts his arm around me. Like most girls my head finds a place on his shoulder. He takes his arm off of me slowly. He, being much stronger than me, picks me up and puts me in his lap. He almost kisses me, but I start crying. He asks me whats wrong. I tell him about the nightmare and how I feel about it. He just smiles. He says "You must really care about me." I nod my head as I wipe the tears out of my eyes. He stands up, I stand up. He wraps me in his arms and says"I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you with all my heart. I want to be with you forever. I promise I will always love you and nobody else.

I love writing romance stories cause I am a romance geek lol.