My Love Story

He felt my face. I was afraid. The boy I had known since kindergarten was now my lover. I backed away, slowly but he realized at once. I was scared it would ruin our friendship. Every time I talked about it he said our friendship would be okay no matter what happened. He reached towards my hair again. Taking each little strand carefully. This time I didn't back away. He put his hands on my face. I started to talk, but he put his finger to my mouth. I thought about how we met. I had spilled my juice box all over his dark blue pants. We had been friends ever since. He brought my face close to his. I knew what was happening. He was about to kiss me. He pressed his lips softly on mine. My heart was pounding so loud I was afraid he could heat it. We sat there with his lips on mine for what seemed was forever. He backed away. He had to leave, my friend would be coming soon. We grew older, he moved. One day when I was in college, I saw someone that looked like him. I then realized it was him. I yelled for him. He heard me, smiled and came over to me. He said he had been trying to find me as soon as he moved. He had never found any love after me. I had never found any love either. He got on one knee. I smiled, he smiled. He then proposed. Of course I said yes. We have been together through thick and thin. We never fell out of love with each other. That is my love story. <3