You only think you know

Man lives by the clock. They eat by the clock, they sleep by the clock, and work by the clock. Why is time so important? Why do we waste our time living around something that will eventually end? We live for people who will eventually die, and work for things that will eventually be forgotten, but that's just life isn't it? Live for the moment, but the moment ends. What if man actually lived forever? Unfortunetly, we all have a limit and the choice is yours to decide what to do with it.

It concerns me how people of my generation act. Maybe I am just wierd, but I bet if they really saw how they act they would feel like fools. Things like, when a couple says 'I love you' every five minutes. I find it funny how people go there whole lifes not knowing what love is and high schoolers find it so easily. Is it because they need to feel loved or grown up? I don't understand what the rush is. They eventually brake up anyway, and one always wanders why. What did I do? The issue is one always loves more than the other. Go back, think of every brake up you ever had its true under every circumstance. No matter how hard they try to butter you up and tell you they love you, if they really loved you nothing could keep them from you. If your in high school and think your in love, no matter how much you don't believe me, you aren't in love you just think you are. Love is better.

Is it just me or is there more couples in this school, I thought as I looked around Roll Dale High. Even me, I had been dragged into a relationship as well. I knew I wasn't in love with him, I loved him. He was everything any girl would dream there man would be. H e was perfect, but I wasn't love him. I am not like every girl, who dreams of a vampire romance. Ask any girl what they want in a guy, same answer right? Smart, funny, good looking, nice. Unfortunetly, those picture perfect people are only in movies. No one is perfect, and every girl expects a perfect guy. The type of guy I look for, quiet, selfish, sometimes hurt full. I know all those characteristics are bad, but the definition of love is someone who meets someone else's needs. So, I want peace, someone who is as peticular about their stuff as me, and someone who I can lash back out at but in the end everything works out, and we realise how much we love eachother. Even though, times are rough, but Doug he to perfect to be in love with. I enjoy myself now, but wait until the real thing.

I don't write about what love is I write about what I think love is, because if you ask someone what it is no one has a strait answer.

annawofle said...
Thanks so much!!

IT_WILL_RAIN said...
hey i saw you asking people to check your stories out on Her, Him and The Receptionist so i came to your page i like this story alot because it is so true.There is so many fish in the sea and you proved that by saying that he is probably not the one yet. great point of view