Kiss or Cry

"Hey KKobie" they words run from my mouth like they want to be said and i have no choice to say them. The soft gasp of pleasure escapes from my mouth as arms coil around my waist from behind and i can feel his body pressing against mine. His lips spftly speak to me and i don't even know what they said. I'm to intoxicated with the melodic sound ringing in my ears as he slowly repositions us so he's infront of me. I stare at his eyes, the blue, oceans like a raging sea with a tiny ship lost in a storm in the center. That ship heading towards me as he stares into my dark red brown eyes.
then
His lips are soft and warm and strong as they softly kiss mine. His breath softly breathing joy through my whole existence. I don't want to move, I want to stay.
But
I pull away, he sees the tears he knows they are there, so do I. Salty and cold and sticky like a salty sea, waves swallowing us up in the current and pulling us away from eachother.

He's frobidden, my heart wont let me love him, yet i do. and i know it, and those tears know it.
But
I walk away and let my hand slip from his

and a tear hits the floor
but its not mine

I turn around and run into his arms, he holds me tighter than I've ever been held, and i cry.
Its odd i cry to be with him yet i cry when i am

and no one knows why