Mom, Can I have Fangs? -- Prologue. | Teen Ink

Mom, Can I have Fangs? -- Prologue.

By Bonnybiedz BRONZE, Guwahati, Other
Bonnybiedz BRONZE, Guwahati, Other

COURAGE is not the absence of FEAR,,,,but the judgement that something else is more important than the FEAR.....

The sky looked beautiful. The first beams of light that escaped the sun gave the infinity its unique beauty. But something is just not right. My eyes. They hurt,the sun was burning them and my throat, I have never in my life felt that kind of thirst. The thirst was killing me.

I moved my tongue, sweeping my lips and teeth trying to suppress my thirst. And I knew. I knew, I was that what I have been wanting to become lately. But how? I don’t remember what happened to me. Maybe I had enough of his blood inside me. Blood that made me rise.

I couldn't go home, to my mom. I am new, dangerous, uncontrolled. And she shouldn’t see what happened to me. She doesn’t deserve to see her daughter becoming a monster.

But I was destined. Destined to become one. Destined to be with him.

And now, its too late for me to say goodbye. Too late to ask ‘MOM, CAN I HAVE FANGS? '

PeaceAndLove2015 SILVER, Williamsburg, Ohio

Storms a comin (its somthing i picked up from my family. we r werid like that. its amazing lol)

very good im already caught n hooked from the prologue. please write more to it