Just maybe

When someone tells you its not about looks but personality, they are right. I learned that maybe, people can have both. So here goes my story.

It started when I was new at my school. I knew no one, I was usually a loner at all my other schools to, but that day, it was different, I don't know if I liked it that way either. So I was getting my books for my 1st period class when a tall sandy hair blond with blue eyes walked up to me, I soon learned that he was a loner also in the school. So I got my books, and he said asked "" You new here?" I said " Yeah..." Then he had a funny look on his face like he was thinking. He said "Well let me walk you to your class"but like I said, I liked to be the loner in the school. I replied to him "Nah, I'm good". He loOKed like he was hurt "Please, I really would like to talk to you" he said. Well I am the weirdo like I said. "Well I don't want to talk to you." I replied in a rude way. He grab my wrist " I really, am truly mean it, would like to talk and get to know you". I sighed loudly to make sure it was clear that I didn't want to. I said " Fine, I will be nice to you this one time." So we walked to my class, which apparently he had to, we ended up sitting together, I was thinking great, this is just gonna lead to something bad, but actually I was wrong. He said " Hey, want to hang out after school" I replied " Sure, wanna meet at the park?" He seemed surprised I knew there was a park here, I may be new, but I know some spots. " Sure, what time do you wanna meet, and where in the park" He said. I thought, I need to sneak out while my mom is still sleeping or she will make me stay home, so I said " Near the swings, where that bench is, and about 3:30, sound good?" He loOKed really happy, he replied " Sounds great!" So the rest of the day went pretty fast, in fact, that's actually all I thought about. So when the last bell rang I went to my locker, and to my surprise he was standing there, like he was waiting for me to get there. " So want me to walk you home?" I must have looked surprised because he said quickly " That's OK if you don't want me to" I had to quickly reply " That actually sounds great to me" So, we walked out together, talking the whole way, I thought about the park " Why don't we just go to the park right now instead of waiting, we are together right now" I said laughing. I don't think he thought of that. " Wow, I never thought of that, but sure why not" He said. So we walked to the park instead of going home, and then meeting like planed earlier. We talked until it was almost dark, I got a phone call when we were in the middle of swinging. I looked at my cell, and thought, great, mom must need something and she probably wanted me home by now. So I said to the guy, who's name I found out finally after like 3 hours of talking, " Hey Jake, sorry my mom wants me home want me to give you my cell number so you can text me?" He found out my name about the same time XD " Sure River, I will text you when I get home" I replied " Sounds good." Then we went the way to our houses, I though, ugh, I actually have to wait to see him tomorrow, did I actually like this guy? Well I think I'm going to find that out tomorrow.

julialove94 said...
Are you going to continue writing more to this story? It seems intersting haha! It's not to bad. Are you new to writing? Writers always have so much room to improve. I'm on my third year of writing. I still don't think I'm the best, cause I know I'm not & could be better. But I don't let that get me down. I have people telling me all the time I'm really good at what I do so that keeps up my spirit and my hopes to become a better writer & continue to do what I do :) I wish you luck on you... (more »)

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:42 pm :
Thank you, I don't know if I should or not. And good luck to you to!