RUnning Away

Running away from something you hate is easy. Running away from something you love is not.

Running away from a place you hate seems right. Running away from a place you love is wrong.

Running away from your feelings of hate gives you a new breath. Running away from your feelings of love leaves you empty.

Running away from cold eyes relieves you. Running away from eyes of love exacerbates you.

Running away from closed arms is nothing. Running away from open arms leaves you wondering.

Running away from those who hate you is the right thing. Running away from those who love you is childish.

Running away with a reason lets you go. Running away without one makes you turn around.

Running away from the man you hate is easy. Running away from the man you love is just plain hard.

Why is running away from you hard? I hate you. You were never a place I loved. I have feelings of hate towards you, no love to make me empty. Your eyes were cold like winter, not filled with the warmness of summer. Your arms never opened to me, but yet I wonder. You hate me as much as I hate you. I have a reason to leave. I hate you.

Running away from you was never easy. Running away from you felt wrong. I returned and surprised myself. Now I knew.

Running away from you was hard because you were something to love, you were a place I loved. When I ran away I felt the gap of loneliness, but now it's filed with you. I realized your eyes were cold because they yet had not learned to love. Your arms were closed but, they longed to be open. You loved me, which is why my rebellion affected my life. I had no reason to leave.

I found what I wanted, and I'm never letting go. I will teach you to love, just like you taught me. I will warm your eyes and melt the ice around them. I will open my thoughts and in turn see your open arms. I still have and will not have a reason to leave.

I love you.

If you decide to run away, I'll wait with open arms for you to love me back.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

screamingilyso said...
May 17, 2011 at 8:48 pm:
ah-mazing :)