Their Love Is A Song

Her love was like a song. His love was like a song. Each a different melody, but both powerful in their own way. With each word said to one another was like a quiet orchestra, quiet but powerful. Powerful enough to move oceans and make each of them feel like they belonged in one anothers arms. The orchestra ran through their veins, filling them with the sound of a soft piano. Their love was strong, it held each of them together when something painful happened, a personal angel of some sort. Like someone, somewhere wanted them to be together forever. All their agony faded away when they were in the embrace of the other one. She gave him something to believe in. He saw his future already in front of him when he looked into her stormy gray eyes, yet when she looked into his eyes, she still saw what she could lose. She could lose him. Lose the only one she'd ever loved as strongly as she did. She wanted to believe everything was real between them, believe that when he held her in his arms he would do so for eternity. That when she would lay her head between his shoulder and neck, he would always allow her to stay there. She wanted to believe that when he came home he would kiss her atop her forehead asking her how her day was. She wanted to believe he would always be there. Never leave her side and never doubt their love. But why should she worry? No reason in her opinion-only the little voice in the back of her head telling her everything she didn't want to hear. The little voice who told her lies. But as she lay there, lying against his chest,she realized something listening to the slow and steady song like rate of his heartbeat. She realized that he was here with her now, in this perfect little moment. And that was good enough for her. For forever.

AngryBirdie said...
May 9, 2011 at 8:04 pm:

This is an awesome story; I can completely relate to the girl, and you capture the essence of desperate teen love very well.

I've actually just decided I love this. Very nicely done. :)

kkkkanabelkkkk said...
May 7, 2011 at 9:45 pm:
It was great!!! very dynamic!!!