A Love Letter | Teen Ink

A Love Letter

February 22, 2011
By LilGirlBadd17 PLATINUM, Saluda, South Carolina
LilGirlBadd17 PLATINUM, Saluda, South Carolina
20 articles 2 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Life To Short To Live With Reqrets"


Dear you,

You are someone I know I could give my whole heart to. I knew I needed someone to help me heal my pain. You did exactly what I thought you would never do. I hate you sometimes, but I love you to much for me to ever think I could forget about you. When I needed a shoulder to cry on you was there. Every time I needed somebody to talk to you were there. You told me the way you really felt about me. When I was trapped between my true love and you, I chose you. Late nights in tha bed, knocked out, fighting, arguing, watching movies turned into crazy nights I would never forget. How could I be so confused? It feels so right being with you, and so wrong not being with you. How could a four letter word cause so much confusing in my life? Even if it meant spending the rest of my life with you, It is a chance I'm willing to take after I seen what you do to me, after I seen the way you make me feel. Hate is a four letter lie, But love is a four letter word. From the first time I laid eyes on you, they were attached. I couldn't lose sight. There you were, right in front of me. Through the rough times, you still managed to stay by my-side. And with the thought of knowing you need me would keep me happy for the rest of my life. This might not mean anything to you, but it does to me. You changed my whole life. I never felt so high off the ground. Ya little cocky ways, amazing smile, big Ole head,warm touch, gentle kiss; God ! you gave me a precious gift. when he sent you to me my love, your smile is my most amazing dream. The words get in my way, but you are the only one I love in my life and I know its hard for me to show it, but I got to let you know, baby I love you more and more each day. At night I can't sleep because I'm up dreaming, wondering if you're thinking of me to. I need you in my life. I can't go a day without you here, without your touch, and without your care. Baby I love you.


The author's comments:
Sometimes when you have someone you love so much, and ya'll going through a rough time, the only thing a girl can do is write it out.