Summer Full of Lemonade: Chapter 5 | Teen Ink

Summer Full of Lemonade: Chapter 5

By emmernemmer PLATINUM, Stockton, California
emmernemmer PLATINUM, Stockton, California

"the pen is mightier than the sword"

When I reached the kitchen I was relived to see my mom there.
“You…,” I was breathing hard, “were right.” She turned around shocked.
“Oh dear.” Then she rushed my upstairs where we could make sure no one could sneak up because we could see anyone coming from all directions.

But before we could begin to talk Liam ran up to the house. My stomach lurched. My heart beat for two. He looked even cuter now. What was wrong with me?
He reached the house my mom told me to go down and talk to him. I told her I had to wait until tomorrow. She told me there was n time to waste. I ran downstairs and ran right into him. We fell on the floor and once I came to and realized I was on top of him I got up and fussed with my clothes. He got himself up and said.
"Anything wrong?" He was acting super civil. It was driving me insane. But he was cute when he was civil enough to drive me insane. I had to tell him. I'd tell him tomorrow. I was sweating. My heart was racing. I mumbled,
"I'll meet you at the river tomorrow at 10." And raced into the house.

~~~~

on Jan. 16 2011 at 7:48 pm

"the pen is mightier than the sword"

I know. The last/6th chapter is a little longer...

on Jan. 13 2011 at 3:02 pm
Anonymousme GOLD, San Antonio, Texas

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so whoever believes in hill will not die but have eternal life.

Dreams are what make us who we are, a life without dreams is like a life without air.

IT'S TOO SHORT!!