Dreamer | Teen Ink

Dreamer

By CJbutterfly SILVER, Chattahoochee, Florida
CJbutterfly SILVER, Chattahoochee, Florida

\"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game\"

Hold me close, kiss my lips gently, and whisper that you love me in my ear. When my tears fall, take your hand and wipe them away softly. Tell me everything is going to be alright. Run your hand though my hair and slowly down my back to my waist. Kiss me passionately. Make my heart skip a beat, make me lose my breath when I look in your life, and if I ever left there would be no would left for you.
Then after all of the, wake me up from my dream.

I wrote this at first because i was bored, then as i went on it became to mean something to me...

Just.A.Dream SILVER, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

Part of the J7X team. :)

It'll happen with the guy you're meant to be with. <333

See this is what i still think love is about. Cuz i have had my parents as a great model. But i just realized that it would never happen with the guy i wanted

Part of the J7X team. :)

I love this. :) I don't get why more people don't read your work!

The emotion that was in this piece, even though you didn't realize it at the time, was amazing.

I love the way you described what you thought love was like and then at the end, you were brought to reality.

The feelings shown in this poem were great! :) The only suggestion I have is to break up the lines (for readability), but the writing itself is perfect the way it is! Good job! <3