And He Loved Me | Teen Ink

And He Loved Me

By acousticgurl SILVER, Lagos, Other
acousticgurl SILVER, Lagos, Other

Shoot 4 d moon. Even if u miss, u will land among the stars. Rock Out!

Trey was a good guy. Cute funny, smart. He was perfect. They were best friends since they were 6 and 7 respectively. 5 years later, Viv started to fall for him. Hard. For two years she kept it a secret. They fought and made up and went out and ate burgers like regular friends. Then she couldn't keep it. At the local pool, she pulled him aside and told him.He was bewildered and she started to walk away. She fell into the pool and nearly drowned. When she was coming to, his mouth was on hers. Whether it was a kiss or CPR, she didn't know. On the day she left the hospital, Trey was there. Her parents were too but they let Trey take her. They walked to the pool and sat there. It wasn't very busy. Trey kept on staring at her. He would look away and then she would look. Viv then told him- 'Trey, if you're gonna date me, you would have to give me a better first kiss'. He smiled and kissed her. They loved each other for 2 years. Then rumours started. Trey was leaving. They broke up for the benefit of not being attached for too long. Trey was 14 and she was 13. 5 years later, Trey came back. And on his arm, a girl. And she hated Viv. Viv had a boyfriend and was getting ready for college. Greg was a boy of benefits. Trey broke up with Grace when he caught her cheating on him with Greg. He took Viv to the pool and broke the news to her. She looked heartless. Then she said-'Trey, you abandoned me with him. He raped me. And I can't tell anyone. He will kill me. I can't leave him'. Then she jumped into the pool. And he went after her. But she kept her head down. He pulled her up finally. And he kissed her. Or gave her CPR. When she woke up, he said-'Don't go. At least give me a last kiss'. And she did. And she said-'Why shouldn't I go?'. 'I love you Viv.' 'And he loved me. Ditto'