Forever | Teen Ink

Forever

By jinxeygirl BRONZE, Indiana
jinxeygirl BRONZE, Indiana

we met in an odd sorta way its hard to discride my 1st thoughts of u. to be honest my 1st thoughts were you werent that cute and id proabably never date you.... wow how things change our 1 month is monday and i havent spoke to you for a week.....stupied grounding but back on topic. the night we met my hair was frizzed out and i had fake blood splattered all over my face you of course hating costum makeup didnt have anything but your normal cloths.You smiled at me and we started talking while i was laying in the little box the victem was in to look like she lost half of her body and you where messing with a fake foot. i really will never forget that room in that haunted house the mourge my room where i met you. i still giggle at the thought of you getting so frustrated and i love how honest you are with me.my friends love you and i love you but im not in love with you at least not yet. im starting to fall but i havent. you gorges blure gray green eyes depending on your mood high light my darkest days and should we ever end i hope one day ill see you again.

Lucas i love you!!